V-Tech is evolving, and wants you!
If you are looking for a professional yet friendly team to become part of where you feel can truly make a difference, then join us.
With an existing truly ‘National’ Customer base which is growing every single day, we are looking for additions to our team who can make a difference.
To Enquire about current vacancies or if you feel you can add value to our team please email@ HR@v-techuk.com
Piping Installation Project Engineer
Location: North West
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week plus overtime
Salary: To be decided.
Close date: July 2016
As a Piping Installation Project Engineer we will require the following:
- Support the senior project team in the overall implementation of the engineering strategy and framework for the designated project
- Manage materials, plant and labour within the allocated budget and resources, ensuring their safe, effective and efficient delivery of service on the project
- Ensure all systems, design information, procedures and quality systems are effectively communicated
- Support the project delivery teams, verifying the work of others, providing technical support
- Lead or support assurance on projects through conducting audits and regular meetings with project
- Previous engineering experience and a subject matter expert in the discipline of engineering discipline are required.
- Up-to-date relevant knowledge of engineering and of industry best practice, appropriate to the relevant discipline, is require
- Team experience
- A professional and can do attitude
- Full driving license required
V-Tech Commercial offer a fantastic package with a competitive salary. Please contact HR@v-techuk.com quoting ‘Piping Installation Project Engineer’
Field Service Engineer
Various Locations Nationwide
- Greater Manchester/Cheshire
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week plus overtime
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (Dependent on experience and location)
Close date: August 2016
The role will focus on the service of a wide range of garage equipment including; Lifts, MOT Test Lanes, Lubrication Equipment, Emission Testers, Wheel Balancers and Tyre Machines.
- Carry out site surveys to assess and plan requirements for safe installation.Liaise with on-site contractors to agree requirements.
- Planned and regular maintenance of all on-site equipment.
- Provide site with any additional information or training.Advise users on basic operation of equipment.
- Daily liaison with the Engineering Scheduler.Close calls with the Engineering Scheduler as soon as these are completed.
- Carry out programme upgrades on site.
- Carry out Data copies if required to preserve critical data.
- Liaise with the R&D department during product trials: report any problems that occur during installation, usage or removal to ensure which require further attention.
- Full and detailed completion of all appropriate paperwork.
- Present a positive Company image.
- Provide a timely, polite and efficient service.
- Provide on-call cover on evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
Degree or HND in Electrical or Measurement & Control Engineering• Clean Driving Licence (UK)• Self Motivated and able to work unsupervised• Demonstrate excellent customer focus• Good networking skills• Results orientation
To apply for the role please contact HR@v-techuk.com and quote ‘Field Service Engineer’