Field Service Engineer
Various Locations Nationwide
- Greater Manchester/Cheshire
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week plus overtime
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (Dependent on experience and location)
Close date: August 2016
The role will focus on the service of a wide range of garage equipment including; Lifts, MOT Test Lanes, Lubrication Equipment, Emission Testers, Wheel Balancers and Tyre Machines.
- Carry out site surveys to assess and plan requirements for safe installation.Liaise with on-site contractors to agree requirements.
- Planned and regular maintenance of all on-site equipment.
- Provide site with any additional information or training.Advise users on basic operation of equipment.
- Daily liaison with the Engineering Scheduler.Close calls with the Engineering Scheduler as soon as these are completed.
- Carry out programme upgrades on site.
- Carry out Data copies if required to preserve critical data.
- Liaise with the R&D department during product trials: report any problems that occur during installation, usage or removal to ensure which require further attention.
- Full and detailed completion of all appropriate paperwork.
- Present a positive Company image.
- Provide a timely, polite and efficient service.
- Provide on-call cover on evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
Degree or HND in Electrical or Measurement & Control Engineering• Clean Driving Licence (UK)• Self Motivated and able to work unsupervised• Demonstrate excellent customer focus• Good networking skills• Results orientation
To apply for the role please contact HR@v-techuk.com and quote ‘Field Service Engineer’